Malvern International Academy
About Malvern: the Malvern International Academy is part of AEC Education PLC (Listed on AIM – The London Stock Exchange) with global presence in UK, Ireland, Cyprus, Oman, Singapore and Malaysia. With 27 years of experience in the education industry in Malaysia
|Logo||Full Name of Institute||Short Name of Institute|
|Malvern International Academy||Malvern|
Location of Malvern International Academy in Malaysia:
Malvern International Academy is located in Kuala Lumpur City in Level 1-4, Wisma 2000, 10, Jalan Hang Lekir,
50000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
|Cost of Study in Malvern International Academy|
|Duration||fees in Ringgit Malaysia||Details|
|6 month||14300||fees are for study and student visa|
|When and how much you should pay ?|
|First Payment(When applying for student visa)||2500 Ringgit Malaysia|
|Second Payment( After Arrival in Malaysia )||11800 Ringgit Malaysia|
The classes in Malvern:
- The classes are 5 days in a week (Monday to Friday)
- The classes are 5 hour in a day.
- Awesome center is closed on Saturday and Sunday
Entry requirement for admission and Student visa in Malvern English language center:
- Age: 18 to 44 years old
- Passport: with minimum validity of 2 years
- Qualification: minimum Secondary school / High school
- Apply for minimum 6 month and above of English programs
Accommodation in Malvern: ( UPDATING …)
Malvern English Academy is honored to help its language learners with finding the furnished hostels in a walking distance from the Center.
|Malvern Accommodation price|
|Room Type||Fees in Ringgit Malaysia|
|Room Facilities||Apartment Facilities|
International Student Admission Procedures:
Step 1: get your offer letter – this Step Takes about 2 days
To get your offer letter, you must send us the following documents:
- First Page of Passport
Completed Personal Details Form ( PD form ) – Click here to Download the PD form
- form is in word format you must type the form in your computer
- Make sure you fill up all the field of form and send it in word format
Step 2: apply for student visa (VAL) – this Step Takes about 2 month
To get your VAL, you must send us the following documents :
1- Latest Academic transcripts and completion certificate
- if your latest certificate is Master degree and its not ready, you can send the previous qualification which is Bachelor degree.
- if your certificate is not in English, you must translate in English then send us English version and original one, for example if your certificate is in Arabic, you must send translate in English and send us both English and Arabic Version.
2- All Pages of passport – Click to Download a Sample
- Passport validity must not be less than 24 months from the date of admission.
- All pages of the passport ( including the empty and cover pages ) are required .
- Kindly make sure that the page numbers of the passport are clearly visible.
- Two facing pages must be scanned in one A4 size page .
3- Passport-sized photograph – Click to Download the Photo Guide
- Coloured, with blue background
- Photograph measurement: Height (50mm) and Width (35mm) .
4- Medical Check up form ( Click here for more details )
5- Visa Application fee of 2500 Ringgit Malaysia payable to Malvern Account number as follow :
|Malvern Account Number|
|Bank Name||Public Bank Berhad|
|Name||Akademi Antarabangsa Malvern Sdn Bhd|
|Bank address||H S Lee Branch, Ground floor, Plaza First nationwide, 161 Jalan Tun H S Lee, 50000 Kuala Lumpur|
Step 3: by receiving the above documents your application will be proceed for VAL. finally after 2 month your VAL will be ready , then we will send you the copy of VAL by email.
Step 4: Apply for Single Entry Visa (SEV) in embassy of Malaysia in your country .
these are the required documents which you need to submit to embassy of Malaysia in your home country for SEV:
1- Copy of your Offer Letter
2- Copy of your VAL
- Note : some embassies in some countries required the original VAL, befor you go to embassy just call them and ask, if they required original VAL, send us your Postal address then we will send you original Val.
3- Original Passport and Copy
4- photo with blue back ground ( 6 pieces )
5- flight ticket to Malaysia
- Note: the process of Single entry visa takes about 1 week.
Step 5: Accommodation Reservation
if you want to get accommodation from Malvern or wants to book hotel, we do this process for you, just you need to fill up the accommodation form and send it to us.you can contact us to send you accommodation form of Malvern.
Step 6: Arranging Airport Pick up
to arrange airport pick up just you need to fill in the arrival form and send it back to us with your flight ticket – click here to download the arrival form
upon receiving Airport pick up form and your flight ticket, we will arrange airport pick up and send you the contact details of driver.
NOTE :Visa for family: Malvern international Academy provides depend visa for family BUT student must have minimum bachelor degree as academic qualifications. if student does not have minimum bachelor can only apply for student visa only not family visa.
A few tips to keep in mind before sending your documents:
- all documents must be scanned by scanner in colour with high resolution, Taken photo by mobile is not accepted.
- format of documents must be as follow :
- Photo must be in JPG format
- Personal Detail form and Arrival form must be in word format
- the rest of documents must be in PDF format
- Each and every Document should be named exactly as it is in nature.for example if you want to send your ielts just name it IELTS or if your want to send your transcripts just name it TRANSCRIPT, then we can easily find what is that document which you have sent click to see this sample