London English Academy
About London English academy (LEA): London English Academy (LEA) was formed in 2006 in Knightsbridge, London. they used to be known as The London English Academy until they found out that they were more popularly recognised and identified by our abbreviation, LEA. In the journey to be the best English Centre in Malaysia and in the World, they continuously improve themselves in the quality of education and services they offer. London English Language Academy ( LEA ) has since come a long way to realising the dreams of being an institute of international quality and standards; delivering total solutions in the learning of English to people of various background and education level.
|Logo||Full Name of Institute||Short Name of Institute|
|London English Academy||LEA|
Location of London English Academy in Malaysia: London English academy located in Petaling Jaya, which is 15 kilometres from Kuala Lumpur .
Address: D-3-1, Jalan PJU 1a/4a, Ara Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
|LEA Programme Fee Schedule (RM)|
|Item / Months||1||2||3||4||5||
|Facilities and Exam Fees||50||100||150||200||250||300||350||400||450||500|
|When and How much you should pay ?|
(When applying for student visa)
(After Arrival in Malaysia)
The classes in LEA English Center:
- The classes are 5 days in a week (Monday to Friday)
- The classes are 5 hours in a day.
- LEA centre is closed on Saturday and Sunday
Entry requirement for admission and Student visa in London English language centre:
- Age: 18 to 35 years old
- Passport: with minimum validity of 2 years
- Qualification: minimum Secondary school / High school
- Apply for minimum 4 months and above of English programs
Accommodation in LEA English Language Center:
LEA English Academy is honoured to help its language learners with finding the furnished hostels in a walking distance from the Center.LEA accommodation is at the Pacific place condominium with the following price and details.
|LEA Accommodation price in Ringgit Malaysia|
|TYPE A – 3-bedroom Unit, with a maximum of 6 students in a unit|
|Room Type||Double Sharing||Single|
|TYPE B- 2-bedroom Unit, with a maximum of 4 students in a unit.|
International Student Admission Procedures: Step 1: get your offer letter – this Step Takes about 2 days To get your offer letter, you must send us the following documents:
- First Page of Passport
Completed Personal Details Form ( PD form ) – Click here to Download the PD form
- the form is in word format you must type the form in your computer
- Make sure you fill up all the field of form and send it in word format
Step 2: apply for student visa (VAL) – this Step Takes about 2 months To get your VAL, you must send us the following documents :
1- Latest Academic transcripts and completion certificate
- if your latest certificate is Master degree and it’s not ready, you can send the previous qualification which is Bachelor degree.
- if your certificate is not in English, you must translate in English then send us English version and original one, for example, if your certificate is in Arabic, you must send translate in English and send us both English and Arabic Version.
2- All Pages of passport – Click to Download a Sample
- Passport validity must not be less than 24 months from the date of admission.
- All pages of the passport ( including the empty and cover pages ) are required .
- Kindly make sure that the page numbers of the passport are clearly visible.
- Two facing pages must be scanned in one A4 size page .
3- Passport-sized photograph – Click to Download the Photo Guide
- Coloured, with blue background
- Photograph measurement: Height (50mm) and Width (35mm) .
4- Medical Check up form ( Click here for more details )
5- Visa Application fee of 3519 Ringgit Malaysia payable to LEA Account number as follow :
|London English Academy Account Number|
|Bank Name||United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Bhd|
|Name||Lea Education Sdn Bhd|
|Bank address||Ground Floor, Uptown 1, 1 Jalan SS21/58, Damansara Uptown, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
Step 3: by receiving the above documents your application will proceed for VAL. finally, after 2 months your VAL will be ready , then we will send you the copy of VAL by email.
Step 4: Apply for Single Entry Visa (SEV) in the embassy of Malaysia in your country .
these are the required documents which you need to submit to the embassy of Malaysia in your home country for SEV:
1- Copy of your Offer Letter 2- Copy of your VAL
- Note : some embassies in some countries required the original VAL, before you go to embassy just call them and ask, if they required original VAL, send us your Postal address then we will send you original Val.
3- Original Passport and Copy 4- photo with blue back ground ( 6 pieces ) 5- flight ticket to Malaysia
- Note: the process of Single entry visa takes about 1 week.
Step 5: Accommodation Reservation in London English academy
if you want to get accommodation from London English academy or wants to book a hotel, we do this process for you, just you need to fill up the accommodation form and send it to us.you can contact us to send you accommodation form of LEA English centre.
Step 6: Arranging Airport Pick up
to arrange airport pick up just you need to fill in the arrival form and send it back to us with your flight ticket – click here to download the arrival form
upon receiving Airport pick up form and your flight ticket, we will arrange airport pick up and send you the contact details of the driver.
NOTE : unfortunately London English Academy in Malaysia do not offer visa for a family .
A few tips to keep in mind before sending your documents:
- All documents must be scanned in colour with high resolution, Taken photo by mobile is not accepted.
- The format of documents must be as follow :
- Photo must be in JPG format
- Personal Detail form and Arrival form must be in word format
- the rest of documents must be in PDF format
- Each and every Document should be named exactly as it is in nature.for example, if you want to send your IELTS just name it IELTS or if your want to send your transcripts just names it TRANSCRIPT, then we can easily find what is that document which you have sent click to see this sample