Awesome English Language Center
About Awesome English Language Center : Awesome English Language Center applies the Communicative Approach to English language teaching. The adoption of the Communicative Approach has become widespread in English language instruction worldwide. Its effectiveness has been proven in delivering faster, better results and generating student interest. Gone are the days of boring, lecture-based English language classes. In a student-centered classroom, learners are encouraged to practice and apply what they are learning, with the objective of meeting real world outcomes.
Awesome is proud to have experienced English teachers and English native speaking teachers (American and British) among its instructional staff. The educational focus of our staff is to help the students learn and master the English language in a short period of time.
|Logo||Full Name of Institute||Short Name of Institute|
|Awesome English Language Center||Awesome|
Location of Awesome English Language center in Malaysia:
Awesome English Language center in located in Kuala Lumpur City in the area of Wangsamaju, Jalan Genting
|Cost of Study in Awesome English Language Center|
|Item||5 month||6 month||8 month||10 month||12 month|
|Cost of study including visa application fee||8450||9700||12350||15000||17700|
|Duration of student visa||6 months||6 months||1 year||1 year||1 year|
|When and how much you should pay ?|
|First Payment(When applying for student visa)||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500|
|Second Payment( After Arrival in Malaysia )||6950||8200||10850||13500||16200|
The classes in Awesome English Center:
- The classes are 5 days in a week (Monday to Friday)
- The classes are 5 hour in a day.
- Awesome center is closed on Saturday and Sunday
Entry requirement for admission and Student visa in Awesome English language center:
- Age: 18 to 35 years old
- Passport: with minimum validity of 2 years
- Qualification: minimum Secondary school / High school
- Apply for minimum 5 month and above of English programs to get student visa
Accommodation in Awesome English Language Center:
Awesome English Academy is honored to help its language learners with finding the furnished hostels in a walking distance from the Center. hostels which consists of apartment units is located in a residential condominium where the Wangsa Maju LRT Station, Festival City, Different Restaurants, Bank, Cinema and Hospitals are around.
|Awesome Accommodation price|
|Room Type||Fees in Ringgit Malaysia|
|Master Bedroom(Private Toilet )||1000|
|Middle 1 Bedroom(sharing Toilet )||800|
|Middle 2 Bedroom(sharing Toilet )||700|
|Small Bedroom ( sharing Toilet )||600|
|Room Facilities||Apartment Facilities|
International Student Admission Procedures:
Step 1: get your offer letter – this Step Takes about 2 days
To get your offer letter, you must send us the following documents:
- First Page of Passport
Completed Personal Details Form ( PD form ) – Click to Download the Personal detail form
- form is in word format you must type the form in your computer
- Make sure you fill up all the field of form and send it in word format
- for your reference click here to download the completed personal detail form
Step 2: apply for student visa (VAL) – this Step Takes about 2 month
To get your VAL, you must send us the following documents :
1- Latest Academic transcripts and completion certificate
- if your latest certificate is Master degree and its not ready, you can send the previous qualification which is Bachelor degree.
- if your certificate is not in English, you must translate in English then send us English version and original one, for example if your certificate is in Arabic, you must send translate in English and send us both English and Arabic Version.
2- All Pages of passport – Click to Download a Sample
- Passport validity must not be less than 24 months from the date of admission.
- All pages of the passport ( including the empty and cover pages ) are required .
- Kindly make sure that the page numbers of the passport are clearly visible.
- Two facing pages must be scanned in one A4 size page .
3- Passport-sized photograph – Click to Download the Photo Guide
- Coloured, with blue background
- Photograph measurement: Height (50mm) and Width (35mm) .
4- Medical Check up form ( Click here for more details )
5- Visa Application fee of 1500 Ringgit Malaysia payable to Awesome’s Account number as follow :
|Awesome Account Number|
|Bank Name||AmBank (M) Berhad|
|Name||Awesome Learning and Training SDN. BHD|
|Bank address||No.12 , 13 & 16 Jalan 3/50C , Taman setapak indan Jaya ,Off Jalan genting kelang, ,53300 , KL – Tel . 03-40236381|
Step 3: by receiving the above documents your application will be proceed for VAL. finally after 2 month your VAL will be ready , then we will send you the copy of VAL by email.
Step 4: Apply for Single Entry Visa (SEV) in embassy of Malaysia in your country .
these are the required documents which you need to submit to embassy of Malaysia in your home country for SEV:
1- Copy of your Offer Letter
2- Copy of your VAL
- Note : some embassies in some countries required the original VAL, befor you go to embassy just call them and ask, if they required original VAL, send us your Postal address then we will send you original Val.
3- Original Passport and Copy
4- photo with blue back ground ( 6 pieces )
5- flight ticket to Malaysia
- Note: the process of Single entry visa takes about 1 week.
Step 5: Accommodation Reservation
if you want to get accommodation from Awesome or wants to book hotel, we do this process for you, just you need to fill in the accommodation form and send it to us.you can contact us to send you accommodation form of Awesome.
Step 6: Arranging Airport Pick up
to arrange airport pick up just you need to fill in the arrival form and send it back to us with your flight ticket – click here to download the arrival form
upon receiving Airport pick up form and your flight ticket, we will arrange airport pick up and send you the contact details of driver.
NOTE : unfortunately Awesome language center in Malaysia do not offer visa for family .
A few tips to keep in mind before sending your documents:
- all documents must be scanned by scanner in colour with high resolution, Taken photo by mobile is not accepted.
- format of documents must be as follow :
- Photo must be in JPG format
- Personal Detail form and Arrival form must be in word format
- the rest of documents must be in PDF format
- Each and every Document should be named exactly as it is in nature.for example if you want to send your ielts just name it IELTS or if your want to send your transcripts just name it TRANSCRIPT, then we can easily find what is that document which you have sent click to see this sample