Application and Processing Fee
The Application and Processing fees are listed below:
|Application and Processing Fee In Malaysian Universities (In US Dollar)|
|University||Application Fee||Processing Fee|
|ELS Language Centre||NA||FREE|
|LEA Language Centre||NA||FREE|
|Awesome English Centre||NA||FREE|
|ELEC language centre||NA||FREE|
|EMS Language Centre||NA||FREE|
|UUM||$ 35||$ 250|
|Nottingham University||$ 50||$250|
|UTAR||$ 90||$ 250|
NOTE: Application and processing fees must be paid together.
You are eligible for 25% waive of the processing fees for more than two applications.
Q 1: When should I pay the fee of application and Processing fees?
- When you want to apply for offer letter, one of the document is receipt of application and processing fee, it means you must pay the application and processing fee before you apply, and send us the receipt of payment with your document.
Q 2: How I can pay the application and Processing fee?
Method 1 : pay directly to MN group’s Account Number as follows:
|Bank Account Details of MN Group|
|Bank Account Number||562834646333|
|Bank Name||MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD (MAYBANK)|
|Account Holder||MN Education Counselling Group SDN BHD|
|Bank Branch||Maybank Bandar Baru Bangi|
|Bank Address||7 & 9, Jalan 9/9C, Section 9, Bandar Baru Bangi, 43650 Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia|
Method 2: pay via Western Union to following receiver
- Receiver’s Name: Navien A/L Rajendren
- Receiver’s Phone Number: +60172475409
- Receiver’s Address: No E14, Jalan 8/13, Section 8, 43000 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
Q 3: if my application rejected is this fee refundable?
- No, the application and processing fee are not refundable.
Method 3: ONLINE payment method : Just select the amount from drop down menu and process the Payment there will be 2 methods of payment ( 1. Pay with Paypal 2. Pay with credit card ) , Just select the second one to pay with your credit card, once you finished the payment the system will give u receipt . Kindly email us the receipt.